Saturday, January 19, 2008

Great Truffle News

Both tempering machines are now fixed. (aside to my machinist mate: the old part is on the way to you as we speak - - - guns)

Production should resume at the beginning of the week. Since we have to start from square one, it will most likely be the following Monday when shipping is accomplished.

Thank you all so very much for your patience.

The flavors of the next batch will be

Raspberry
Calvados
Bittersweet
Ginger

all dark, of course.

White will be only in the glorious Tahitian Vanilla, and used sparingly.

UPDATE

Due to incredible feedback from immediate family the calvados truffles will be replaced by the Sofia's Mexicali Spice. I get it folks, now get off my back.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh goody! Early Valentine's candy.
I hope everything goes smoothly for you this time.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The adventure resumes! Yay!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raspberry please. And thanks for everything else.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I was just starting to wonder... I'm so looking forward to closing my eyes in delight, savoring the creaminess of the truffles and making sure that nobody but me and mom enjoy every bit.

I stupidly gave one to my brother last year, I won't be making that mistake again.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Deborah Newell said...

Mmmmm...ginger....*floats in air*

Good news indeed for a gray Sunday afternoon. Hooray!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Sofia's Mexicali sounds great as do all the other flavors. When you are not slammed with other stuff, I'd like to pick your brain about cooking with calvados and what kinds of things you use it in. I just got a bottle and am not sure what to do with it.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home