Friday, December 28, 2007

Tents are all Folded,

The ponies are packed,
I'm leavin' this morning
Might never come back. . .

(from Goodbye, Old Paint)

No, don't fret none. I will be back. My early morning departure has been stymied by the delicate co-ordination of three households, with teenagers, and the byzantine negotiations over who sits where, in what car, and, with the teenagers especially, who is driving. I got no problem with teenagers driving my stuff. So one learner's permit is behind the wheel with me.

I foxed them bigtime though. Told them all we should be on the road by seven a.m. I told the folks on the rez that we would be leaving around nine. It's around nine right now and we're almost hitting the trail.

I am in full trailboss mode. See you after the first.

Happy new year and all that stuff.

3B's

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot stop smiling - nor can I wait to hear the story, when you get back.

Happy New Year, you!

1:24 PM  
Blogger FriĆ°vin said...

And there WILL be a story, rest assured.


Jesus Horatio Christ, this word verification is impossible. There ought to be a limit on the number of letters.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

and to you my friend.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back at you, MB!

(Word verification is "essjo". Apparently someone's in need of strong coffee.)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Peace.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Rez Dog said...

Happy trails, brother, to you and all yours.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year MB....and to all yours too...

6:29 PM  
Blogger creature said...

Happy new year, Minstrel!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home