Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hooley Saintid Muthera Sweet Swettin Jayzus

As me da used to say. I get my little 1 1/2 lb tempering machine, dutifully expressed by my son. Except it's missing one little tiny part. One. Little. Plastic. Part. That is totally crucial. So I'm going to double up on the white chocolates (for those of your who are haters sorry but there's simply no choice) and I'm going to start from the top of the list and work down. Anybody who wants a refund can get one. I've ordered the little part, and I've ordered the big gear thingie part for the big ass machine. I'm going to make what I can to go with the stuff I have already made. Ship what can be shipped and call it a fucking holiday.

This one's been cursed as far as my production has been. I refuse to try to force the issues. I'm going to do what I can and call it a night.

For anyone who gets stiffed I apologise. Like I said I will refund to anyone who doesn't get their stuff in a timely manner. Or, refund to anybody who says "Give me my money back."

Shit.

10 Comments:

Blogger Krista Long said...

No white chocolate for me, pretty please. I will wait as long as it takes, and I am sorry to hear about your technology problems.

10:46 PM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Got some heavy bah humbugging going on here. Don't let the bastard machines get you down. :)

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We trust you and, frankly, would eat the stuff you scrape off your rubber gloves.

What?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

"The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men / Gang aft a-gley."

You've done a wonderful job, and we're holding off on our order 'til after the holiday. Why should one only have pretties restricted to a certain part of the year?

Now, a nice cuppa'

8:22 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

i have some must ships that are going to idaho with friends (who are visiting family). then there are some boxes for san diego (which i'm counting on sealing the deal for my little operation going commercial) which must go. then i'm going to just start working off the top and ship what can be shipped tomorrow.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Rez Dog said...

Technology's great, except when it isn't. I can wait. Get truffles where they are most needed and take a holiday.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wait til after Christmas to order (although I do loves me some white chocolate). Sorry Murphy's Law is seriously screwing with you...hope you will actually be able to enjoy the holiday...

9:21 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

murphy and his laws are true tryanny.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

as I said before, we'll eat'em when we get 'em. Take it easy, will ya?

Enjoy that little girl. It is not every day that you get a new one in the family.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Could we have a truffle update please? Are you still in chocohell or did I completely miss the boat?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home