Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Couple of Thngs

Wesley Clark has a petition and a campaign up to pressure congress to Dump Rush from Armed Forces Radio. From what I remember troops in the field will listen to the enemy's radio if they play better music. Dump Rush, play the new Bruce Springsteen, or what ever else the troops want to hear.

Also,


Eric Massa calls Rush out. Although because he's running for congress he only takes it as far as saying he'll appear on Rush's show.

3B's

The only thing I have to discuss with that fat, cowardly, lying fuck is choice of weapons. I would love to not only let him choose the weapons, but would further say that if it's pistols, he can borrow mine to practice if he doesn't own his own, then pick the hand I use. Same deal with swords. Rapiers are my favorites, but I wouldn't hesitate a lick if he chose sabers, samurai swords or fucking Kabars. Again, he can choose if I'm right or left handed for the duel. Oh, yeah, and Rush, under the code duello which our founders operated from, there will be an agreed referee with a shotgun to shoot down cheaters.

(it really doesn't make a difference, I can shoot and use a sword or knife equally well from either side. It just sounds so fucking cool to let them choose the hand you use.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks, i signed and posted the addy elsewhere.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I am not lefthanded either."

- Princess Bride

7:11 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

that one always cracked me up. but, for me, it goes all the way back to combat training where at the very beginning of an exercise the instructor had all the right handed guys stick their right arms inside their belts and the left handed guys did the same with their left. he told us that "all battle plans end with the first shot. you need to practice these things."

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too am ambidextrous. There's very little that I can't too with either hand. (It came in handy during college when I had many classes back to back where I had to take notes.) I've signed the petition. Thanks for alerting us to that.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Here's the link to the Olbermann interview with Staff Sgt. Brian McGough, who Limbaugh slimed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZj1Qf8zNDQ

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home