Saturday, August 18, 2007

Deadwood Administration

While hanging out in California with my Mom while she recovers from oral surgery we've been having a ball watching all three seasons of Deadwood.



A couple days ago, while there was a picture of Tom Tancredo up on the screen my Mom totally cracked me up by saying "Al Swearengen would make a great President. He'd keep those Washington cocksuckers in line."

Even without having to hear a woman who used to wash my mouth out with Fels Napatha soap for telling my sister to "Shut up" say "Cocksucker" it was pretty funny.

To balance the ticket and make even more history than would be booked by running people that have been dead and buried for 130 years, or worse, fictional, I think the Vice Presidential candidate should be




"Calamity" Jane Canary

Let's hear your ideas for the cabinet positions. I'll post the pictures as we fill them.

Our slogan (thanks Mom)

TEACH THOSE COCKSUCKERS A LESSON

3B's

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have to be living? If not, I nominate Archibald Cox as Attorney General.

- oddjob

8:16 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

i love the cheesy movie "lake placid" because of betty white's character. the movie just isn't the same when shown on regular tv with the "cocksucker" lines of hers bleeped out.

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom's have a way of messin' with our heads don't they ..on a recent drive with mine, (87, this August), she was recalling "riding around with boys in Coupes", one seat only, so laps were filled. Mom said, "Now and again the boys had to get out and re-adjust their pocket-knives."
I seldom LOL 'cept when I actually LOL, did then...

Paladin ...homeland security ...not sure if that is actually a cabinet spot...but..he couldn't be worse than what we have now..

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dept. of Homeland Security is Lieberman's idea. (ShrubCo. only proposed it once they realized it was going to happen no matter what they wanted. Once they realized that they did a fast 180.)

That tells you all you need to know.

- oddjob

9:07 PM  
Blogger Liz Blondsense said...

One day my mom just said to me, out of the blue, "Elizabeth. Sometimes you just have to call a fuck a fuck."

I have no idea what that means. I hope she still made it to heaven with that mouth of hers.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home