Sunday, July 23, 2017

Progress Made

The place is beginning to look more like a place where somebody lives and much less like a camp site. I'm still on the couch for tonight,
but I've gathered a stash of quarters to be spent in laundry tomorrow. Once washed the towels and shirts that were used as padding in the packing can be folded and put away in their various assigned places.
A second shelf unit was erected and a degree of organization achieved.
T
The cupboards are no longer bare
and it's beginning to look like things might just get accomplished.
Slowly it's coming together.

Tomorrow I might even sleep on the bed. Like a real person who lives here or something.

There's even a batch of yogurt cooking. It will do that slowly, overnight, then in the morning it goes into a muslin bag to drain the whey and make it a true Greek style yogurt.

Now I intend to eat the rest of my chopped liver sandwich, take a shower, and relax.


1 Comments:

Blogger FriĆ°vin said...

I do love orderly cupboards.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home