Friday, August 31, 2007

Just when I Was About to do a Random Ten

The first song to bubble up was:



That's right folks. The Boss. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce! Then I got to thinking, like the naughty, naughty, boy I am. . .

See, I've learned a lot lately about how to behave in bathrooms. Some of the links I followed talked about "Glory Holes" and well, I bet you can guess the rest. . .p.s. the guitarist that replaced Miami Steve when he went all hollywood and stuff is Mighty Nils Lofgren. A great talent, a clean and sober friend. Tell the boss that I'm sorry bro, I just couldn't help myself. . .


GLORY HOLES

I knew this dude was big time Senator
Back in Washington
Protected our families, our children from sin
Dude got stuff done
I saw him just the other night at this airport john
I was walkin' in he was walkin' out
We went back inside, sat down to do some business
But all he kept talkin' about. . .

(CHORUS)

Glory Holes
At the airport john
Glory Holes
I bet the park has one
Glory Holes, Glory Holes
Glory Holes

There's this girl that he married to keep up the scam
Because it was the best way
He felt some fear so he got him a beard
So nobody would guess that he's gay
Well she's standing beside him, playing along
Even though the secret is out
He's standing there telling us that he's not gay
But all that I'm thinking about. . .

CHORUS

I'm going to the airport tonight
I'm going to stand in the lines for my plane
I'm cuttin' back on the coffee, the pop and the tea
Don't want them thinking I'm strange
I don't want to get myself caught in the trap
Don't wanna get grabbed by no cops
So I'll probably just zip down and whiz fast
And hope that no other shoes drop. . .

CHORUS


3B's

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

you are a hoot! love it, love it!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Icky, icky, icky...........

(Grins in an uncomfortable blend of distaste & schadenfreude........)

- oddjob

12:25 PM  
Blogger Deborah Newell said...

So I'll probably just zip down and whiz fast
And hope that no other shoes drop. . .


Heh heh. That's perfect. Did you see darkblack's LOLCraig? I'll email it to you--it's righteous.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know how some songs just kinda get stuck in your head ...? I need new music fast ...!

6:42 AM  
Blogger JerseyCynic said...

BRAVO MB!!

Thanks - now I've got "Glory Holes" stuck in my head (THE SONG that is) and that would be the head on my shoulders head that is!!!

Whoa - I had better quit while I'm a-head here

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home