Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Random Ten

hit random, take the top ten

Po' Lazurus - - - Son House
St. James Infirmary - - - Cab Calloway
Come Dancing - - - Kinks
Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning - - - Odetta
Take This Waltz - - - Leonard Cohen
Back on the Chain Gang - - - Pretenders
They Can't Take That Away From Me - - Fred Astaire
Lay Lady Lay - - - Bob Dylan (live bootleg)
Biko - - - Sweet Honey in the Rock
The Rocky Road to Dublin - - - Cheiftains (with the Stones)

hit random twice take the top bonus

We're All Mad Here - - - Tom Waits

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in yet another rut. Bill Kirchen and his Hammer of the Honky Tonk Gods.

yo soy Horsedooty!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

rainin in my heart-slim harpo
just like a woman, joe cocker version.

rubber duckie, ernie! for my granddaughter (and me)

12:48 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

bill kirchin ain't no bad kinda rut at all senor dooty.

slim harpo and ernie? that's cool. somewhere in my files i have sinatra doing "being green."

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

my daughter's wedding dance was "rainbow connection" kermit singing.
my son in law and the ushers has formal black tux but their vests were embrodered with sesame characters and my daughter had cookie monster on her garter.
they all has dc marten's on. she had white patent leater mary jane ones. she could dance all night in those!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

forgive the typos, been a rough night and i'm the queen of typos anyway.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Pogo said...

mb,
I'm trying to ferret out the ABs' "Jessica". I promised Mrs.Pogo I'd try and learn a complete song for her, and my guitar teacher tabbed out the first 8 measures. I learned them, listened to the song about 90 times, and have worked out the rest up to the piano break. What a great song (and not so difficult that a woodchopper like me can't learn it).

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home