Sunday, March 04, 2007

Notes from the Sun's Game

This was a fun game against the Lakers. The best part was that I was accompanied by my daughter's friend from college. A lovely young woman from Mumbai, India. She is trying, since U of A is a huge basketball school, to grasp the game. Since the Lakers were in town and everybody in the world knows about Kobe Bryant she came to the game. We talked all kinds of basketball and had a great time.

The best part, however, was when we got home. My daughter asked Aruna, "Did you learn anything at the game?"

Aruna replied (and you'll have to just imagine the musical lilt of the Hindi accent)

"Kobe is the devil."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mavs vs Suns in the finals for the Western Conference. Mavs in 6

yo soy Horsedooty!

11:03 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

I think it will be a Mavs and Suns final in the west. My betting pick will be who ever doesn't have to play San Antonio. But my heart is with the Suns. We'll have to figure out an appropriate bet. Maybe charity or something.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home