Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Incommunicado Notice

I'm loading up the trust old RV tomorrow to head out to legendary Tombstone "The Town Too Tough To Die" where I will be appearing with a fiddler at the Opera House. I will be accompanied by the beautiful April, two horses and a dog.

It's a fun ass gig. In between the vaudeville style acts the two of us will be performing old cowboy songs, Stephen Foster, Daniel Emmett, and other period numbers. Very low pressure, very high fun. I promise not to get involved in any shootouts.

We are planning to spend a few of the mornings riding in the Chiricuaua range, where the great Cochise held the U.S. army and General Crook at bay.

I bet there will be an internet hotspot somewhere, but I refuse to promise anything. April is distracting, wonderfully distracting, sensuously distracting, distracting me right now. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger FriĆ°vin said...

Ahhh man, what am I going to do for entertainment while you're out entertaining the masses in Tombstone? :lol:

2:32 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

do not despair kona, it turns out that where i have the rig parked is a gargantuan hot spot. but, there's still that whole distraction thing she has working. . .does txrad look over your shoulder when you're trying to type? does he do little flicky stroke things with his fingers? oh,never mind i give up except it has taken me three tries with the fucking code letters.......

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home