Wednesday, August 23, 2006

IMG_0736 Random Flickr Blogging


IMG_0736
Originally uploaded by sfar06.












I WILL arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,
     And live alone in the bee-loud glade.




IMG_0736
Originally uploaded by Ollie Purkiss.











And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
     And evening full of the linnet's wings.




100_0736
Originally uploaded by leogdion.












I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
     I hear it in the deep heart's core



     William Butler Yeats

2 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Peace, it's rare these days.

5:47 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

yeah, if i had a lake handy, i'd be close to that already. but, i'll just have to suck it up and make due with a swimming pool. peace, is what i love most about living in the country. and stars, and . . .

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home