Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shipping Day

I have been tallying up the truffles and am going to be putting up a half batch of Raspberry and Bittersweets just in case.

Damn. You'd have thought 16 dozen would have been adequate. I will publish the folks who are shipped today. If you are missed scream loud and I'll get it handled.


UPDATE

From the just when you thought you had shit handled department when the phone rings and the day disappears from your grasp.

Shipping will be first thing in the morning tomorrow. The flavors are hereby adjusted to be spice and bittersweet.

Sheesh. Gotta shut this down and get out of the house before the phone rings again.
big brass blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Maheanuu Tane said...

Question

MB, looking at the amount of work involved, the ingredients, materials, shipping and all. Is this just a labor of love, because I cannot see how you possibly are making even a marginal profit from this.

I surely hope that I am wrong, but even at a price increase of 20%, I would more than willing to buy your products.. I have not found anything that even comes close to equaling your wares...

BTW, my order is PayPal'd to you today, hope that I made it under the wire..

Aroha

1:21 PM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

You gotta do what I do with the phone, I ignore it. I have a machine and caller ID. If the call is important they can leave a message and I'll return the call, otherwise, who cares?

You know what? I gained a pound yesterday just looking at the pictures of your candies. :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to try the truffles. Heaven is chocolate and these look like cloud 10.

Does the end of the writer's strike mean that you will commence to doing jingle work again?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home