Monday, February 11, 2008

Live Truffle Blogging

Since I am being sent into fits of giddy delight by the overpowering smell of chocolate and the joy of working equipment I declare this to be the day of Live Truffle Blogging.

Especially for the folks who have been so patient with my breakdowns and the amount of time it took to get the stuff out. If you have a claim on some of these be prepared to feast your eyes. It will be no time at all before you are feasting for real.


UPDATE


12:30 Pacific Time: The Bittersweets are all dipped and trimmed. There are four boxes that look just like this. In solidarity with your patience I haven't even scarfed one yet.




3B's

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!! :) Hooray for truffles and Minstrel Boy! :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

you are just driving me(and everyone else) crazy!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home