Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring Moment

The Littlest Gator, blogging over at Group News Blog shows a gorgeous picture of the cherry blossoms in Japan. She asks "What does spring look like where you are?"

Gator my dear L'il one, it looks like this:



That's the morning view from my porch. It is what's right outside the window when I'm at the computer.

It's why somedays I don't get a lot of work done. Right now the wildflowers of the desert are in full on riot of color and scent. It will be gone soon, back to the various shades of brown and other browns. For now, it's wonderful.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Littlest Gator said...

lovely... looks just like a painting. and it creates this great ahhhhhhh feeling.I am jealous

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice vu

then it is gonna get hot I was in Laredo, TX the other day Mon and Tue and Laredo had a high both days over 100F.

yo soy Horsedooty!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

i wouldn't get much done either.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that were outside my window my window would be covered with nose- and fingerprints.

Oh. Was that my *outside* voice?

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the Mojave when it would bloom every two or three years. Intense.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing what you see.

6:14 PM  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

Poor OPSEC showing the picture from your window. That and your cell phone data give NSA all they need. . .

1:15 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

if i was about disappearing, or not being found this is the last place i'd be. those folks already got me anyway. off the grid is a pretty attractive illusion.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Mustang Bobby said...

Thanks for another reminder of why I love the mountains and miss them here in Florida.

4:34 AM  
Blogger maurinsky said...

Beautiful. I wonder if that is why, despite the trying times we live in, you have such serenity about you. I think seeing that view in person every day would make me feel calm.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home