Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Random Ten, Light Posting Ahead (like that some kind of change or something)


I'm heading off to San Diego for the weekend. There's a big ass 50th wedding anniversary bash where a shitload of raspberry truffles will be among the delicacies offered to the guests.

I should be packed and rolling by noon. See ya'll Mondayish. Unless I get distracted at the beach. . .it's happened before, I make no predictions, but no apologies.

Here's the Random sampling from the morning. . .

Joan of Arc - - - Leonard Cohen (live bootleg)
I'm Biting My Fingernails and Thinking of You - - - Ernest Tubb
Behind Blue Eyes - - - The Who
Oyster Shuffle - - - Professor Longhair
Light From the Lighthouse - - - Blind Boys of Alabama
Diggy Diggy Di and Diggy Diggy Low - - Doug Kershaw
Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - - - Traffic
In Your Room - - - The Bangles
Fairy Tale of New York - - - The Pogues
Something In the Way - - - George Harrison


Bonus:

I'll Tell Me Ma (when I go home) - - - Tommy Makem

7 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh that fridge load of truffles is too much to bear!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

MB,

I hope you thoroughly enjoy the festivities. George Harrison's "Something" is a gorgeous love song. Frank Sinatra said maybe the best, I think.

We heard a pipe player in St. Augustine tonight and thought of you.

7:03 PM  
Blogger somewaterytart said...

Chinese spam! Cool.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Friðvin said...

What Sherry said.

And "Anonymous" must really have a hankering for some truffles.

:lol:

9:59 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I hope you had a great time and everyone survived the sugar high.

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minstrel, time to get on back and post something new, looking at that refrigerator is about to kill me.

BD

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Добро пожаловать на сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]знакомства мамба[/url] Сайт входит в крупнейший сервис знакомств, колоссально знаменитый в России и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ожидают приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая дружба!!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home