Monday, March 19, 2007

And The Winner Is (in case you forgot for the copy of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Infidel)

Stephen!

Use the email up under the picture of my harp to give me your shipping information and I will get your book to you ASAP.

To all the other entrants, outstanding stuff. You know PoP, you are exactly the same type of woman as Ms. Ali. She didn't have strong models as she grew. She had to invent the whole thing of a strong, independant woman. You would recognise a kindred spirit instantly as you read this.

Again, thank you all for participating.

a separate post will announce this over to big brass blog

6 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Congrats to Stephen!

3:02 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Hey, thanks! I was waiting to see the results of the contest (you never know!), but I was going to buy the book anyway. You made it sound really interesting.

Last week was my grandmother's 92nd birthday. She's not doing too well physically or mentally, unfortunately. But true to form, she didn't just forget it was her birthday. Rather, she insisted that it was not her birthday, and she just couldn't understand how everyone could be so wrong about when her birthday is.

As long as she's stubborn and ornery, she's still my grandmother.

2:31 PM  
Blogger BlkTshrtXL said...

Hey Stephen, She sounds like quite a woman to look up too! Now I will look for Infidel at the Library.

Kevin

6:47 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Minstrel Boy,

did you get my email?

9:20 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

no, i didn't, or, maybe i did and it was in the middle of a raft of spam that got deleted. please resend and i'll get your book on the way.

7:43 AM  
Blogger BlkTshrtXL said...

Hey Minstrel boy check out the about me on yer page ...Steves addy shows to the world

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home