Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wonderful News

One of my very favorite writers (a huge inspiration for my own untidy efforts in the arena) is Melissa McEwan of Shakespeare's Sister. She has not only ended a drought of employment that lasted far beyond the time her talents should have allowed she has begun working for John Edwards campaign as "Netroots Coodinator."

I haven't solidified any support for a candidate yet, my beloved General Wesley Clark has not declared, and even if he does I am not certain of him. There are many questions that need asking this cycle.

John Edwards is a good and decent man. I would love for Mr. Edwards to bring me something and someone to be For in an election. It feels like that last several elections I was always in the "hold your nose and vote for the least worst alternative.

Go get 'em Melissa!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa McEwan said...

Thank you muchly, MB!

10:57 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

you are muchly welcome shakes.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home