Monday, December 11, 2006

And It Even Works!

The "make a donation" button is for those of you are getting truffles for shipping costs. (preliminary estimates for this are around $400). It goes straight to my truffle account. I loves me some PayPal.

I'll take it down once the stuff's all shipped. I might even be in the mood to batch up a few for New Year's celebrations and the like.

I'll post the shipping costs tomorrow evening.

I am very proud of being able to get this up without destroying the Dark Wraith's beautiful code.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool!

- oddjob

7:37 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

don't be all that impressed dark one. i was expecting it to appear right below the blogscream. at least that's the section of code i pasted it into. i've made a career in music capitolizing on dumb luck though.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home