Saturday, December 09, 2006

And The Winner(s) Is....

Jeff (no, the other one). He left a comment the very first day over at 3B's that said with the arrival home of his son Jackson (yeah!) he and his wife were too tired to have sex.

Chocolate's better than sex. For many reasons. So, Jeff, as soon as you read this email me with your shipping information and I will overnight your dozen truffles.

Pissed off Patricia
Vervet
Pogo

email your shipping info (it's on my profile page) and I'll send yours off too.

Once the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared if I have any left we can do a fire sale.

Congratulations Jeff!

3B's

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to all the winners.

yo soy Horsedooty!

2:32 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

PoP, Vervet, and Pogo get to pay the shipping, you can use PayPal to my email address. I'll let you know what the shipping costs were once the deed's done and trust that you will not only be thrilled to recieve such wonderful truffles but that you will spread my name far and wide in your on-line praises.

3:35 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

p.s. vervet, i hope that as some point, while you enjoy a truffle with perhaps a glass of champagne or dry red wine, you'll take a moment and toast the memory of Gamble Rodgers. he was a great guitar player, a tireless and patient mentor, and a good friend from St. Augustine. his ragtime finger picking was the theme song for the first couple decades of "austin city limits." he was that rare combination of great talent and good human qualities. usually the talent is bestowed of assholes like me.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home