Saturday, December 09, 2006

Truffle Blogging


Bittersweets ready to trim and box

Most of the work is done. I'm down to sorting, boxing, labeling, and packing the stuff for the trip to San Diego so my aunt and uncle can take their share up to Idaho for my cousins and family in the frozen north. My niece hasn't delivered on the photos yet, so I went to the trusty cell-phone cam to bring these photos. . .





Raspberry
truffles

hands down
most popular
(not my favorites
though, but, that's
something I'm used
too)



The Dark Wraith saw a bumper sticker recently it said

Save the Earth...It's the only planet that has chocolate!
That Works for me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

They look great! You should make everybody kick in for a massage. :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Pogo said...

Way cool - I seldomwin anything.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Tata said...

Beauteous!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Deborah Newell said...

Mmmmmmmm.

I want to eat my laptop screen!

And oh yes, I want that bumpersticker. In chocolate, of course. Please, Santa.

11:47 AM  
Blogger J. Goff said...

Lovely. The Frangelico truffles must be sublime...

12:10 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

i waver in my favorites (not to the point of my favorite being the one currently in my mouth, but close to that) the calvados truffles have just a hint of apple flavor, and it's the only way i've been able to get a decent apple taste in a truffle. the mexicali spice truffles are flavored with cinnamon, fresh nutmeg, and fresh ground cloves and taste like Ibarra mexican chocolate. they are glorious. but, my usual preference is the straight up no frills, no distractions load of pure ass chocolate bliss from a bittersweet. i'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Maheanuu Tane said...

Since ginger is one of my most favorite tubers and being how I love the Chinese Cracked Seed stuffs. I thought that the candied ginger would probably be both my wife's and my favorites. Since you are going to maybe do more for the New Years... I will probably order a couple of dozen other kinds, but will wait for la femme to make that decision.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home