Friday, November 03, 2006

The Christian Right Should Lay Off of the Meth

and maybe try Peyote or fly agaric or even psilocybin. Not only would they get a bit closer to the god they claim to serve, they'd have better sex. I was never much into the whole Methamphetamine thing, after all, I play strings and that shit makes your hands shake. It was better left for drummers and stuff by my thinking. I have a tough time imagining it being used to enhance sex also. Most of my information is anecdotal but the skinny I got was that it made your little soldier stand "at ease" rather than attention. Like mine did when I over indulged in the cocaine.

One of the clues I got that maybe my consumption of drugs and alcohol was beyond the pale was when I noticed that I was passing up on the "road cookies" (groupies is something outside writers used, I never heard it mentioned backstage among musicians it was always cookies or "the lassies") because I just wasn't all that interested. One of the things heroin did to me sexually was to inhibit my ability to achieve a climax. Everything stood up and worked OK, but there was no, to put it delicately, finish. And, like I once said to a tantra weenie who was waxing all poetic about "male withholding" and some such dribble, "Dude, if I can't come, I ain't goin'."

Without even going into the base and vile hypocrisy that the evangelicals show when they rail on and on about "god's law" and "the bible says. . ." and then seek out homosexual or other acts they preach against I can, as an old and now reformed, user of just about every drug I could find say that, in this case, the choice of substance was all wrong.

Next time maybe he should go botanical, ya think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter of Lone Tree said...

"Dude, if I can't come, I ain't goin'."

Which reminds me of the limerick:

There once was a fellow named Kent
Whose dick was so long it was bent;
To save himself trouble
He stuck it in double,
And instead of coming, he went!

7:39 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

i'm a shameless limerick lover myself. have you ever read "limericks two gross" by isaac asimov and john ciardi?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Botanical would be better, some shrooms might be helpful for their mind expanding abilities. Anything to help them to see the light. If it wasn't for all the lists floating around the web I wouldn't be able to keep track of all the hypocrisy.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home