Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Random Ten

This is fun, it allows those of us with eclectic taste to feel extra eclectic. I took the pod hit random and here's the ten that pop up first....

Calling My Children Home -- Emmylou Harris Live at the Ryman
Pressure Drop -- Toots and the Maytalls
Spoonfull -- John Hammond
All I Know -- Art Garfunkel
Leave Your Hat On -- Randy Newman
Turn Your Radio On -- John Hartford
Walking Blues -- Robert Johnson
In My Hour of Darkness --Rolling Creekdippers
Born at the Right Time --Paul Simon
Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down -- Martin Simpson



Bonus Track (hit next twice and take the top)
Jolie Blon --Doug Kershaw

What are ya'll listening too?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hilton said...

Ah, I see you're another of my Doppelbloggergängers. ;) Here via Shakespeare's Sister, to share my own Random 10:

Lene Lovich - The Night
Thin White Rope - Red Sun (acoustic)
Pine Box Boys - Arkansas Killing Time
Wire - Blessed State
Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet - Wow Flutter Hiss
John Foxx - Blurred Girl
Los Straitjackets - Brains and Eggs
Ramones - Journey to the Center of the Mind
New Order - Mesh
Joy Division - Decades

10:34 AM  
Blogger grape_crush said...

No IPod, but...recent fav is Wolfmother; If Sabbath and Zeppelin had their love child abducted by the White Stripes, it would sound like this band...

10:51 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

thanks for the link grape_crush, your description was so appealing I had to follow it through...damn!

11:11 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

I like the random ten thing...that's where I usually leave my pod. it's just more fun that way.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home