Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pre-Friday Random Ten

I'm busy packing, got a gig at a big ass NA convention in Palm Springs, then home again long enough to pack for the beach. Beach packing is easy. A couple guitars, bag of clothes, not much else.

Sunscreen and shit.

Not much else.

Here's the soundtrack as I make my get ready push.

When the Wallflowers Wilt - - - Filthy Thieving Bastards
When a Fool Loves a Fool - - - Lee Hazelwood
Black Crow Blues - - - Townes Van Zandt (I miss you a little each day hoss)
Missing One - - - Bonny Prince Billy
Come Out Ye Black and Tans - - - Uisgie Baja
Superstition - - - Jeff Beck
Dying Crapshooter Blues - - - Keb' Mo
Tobe's Got a Drinking Problem - - - Street Dogs
Rufus is a Tit Man - - - Louden Wainwright III
Ni Mes Quitte Pas - - - Jacques Brel

Bonus track (playing right now)

Big Ol' Goofy World - - - John Prine

talk to ya'll mas tardes chicos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Be safe and I hope you have a great time at the convention, then the beach. (p.s.: we know what Rufus is--dare I ask what you are?!)

Hasta.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You always have one on your list that sticks in my head and won't go away. This time its the John Prine.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home