Thursday, November 15, 2007

Email From My Filthy Rich Republican Uncle

My filthy rich republican uncle sends me right wing attempts at humor from time to time. He does this because he knows that I enjoy a good laugh, and don't think that saying something rude or funny makes Jesus cry. Most of the time I try to send it back as an off speed curveball. He sent me this one today.




THE PLAN



a.. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.



b.. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.



c.. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.



d.. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.


I sent back:

The downside of that plan is that there will also be nobody for the republican congressmen to hook up with in public restrooms.

See ya next November Unc.


3B's

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there will also be nobody for the republican congressmen to hook up with in public restrooms.

ZING!!!!!!!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

that was brilliant! ; )

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! Very funny!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the ramparts!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home