Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Random Ten

If it's Friday then it must be time for a random ten. Today's mix is courtesy of Pandora the internet radio group. I haven't (actually it's my nephew who will do the hooking up work) put my hard drive full of music into the new box yet so here goes,


Foriegn Affairs - - - Tom Waits
I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket - - - Carmen McRae
My Mind's Eye - - - Small Faces
For the Benefit of Mr. Kite - - - The Beatles
I'll Follow You - - - David Bowie
Still - - - Elvis Costello
It's A Motherfucker - - - Eels
Dislocated Life - - - Graham Parker
Small Fry - - - Hoagy Carmichael
Respect - - - Otis Redding


Not a bad mix. You can work through their software to massage the lists it throws up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listening to Corky Siegel's Traveling Chamber Blues Show! at work but now it's time to go home...
Is it blues? Is it classical?
No, it's two, two, two genres in one!

CC

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home