Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mission Accomplished

We did our mission from god. The penguin got money for the kids. The cops didn't catch us and we didn't end up playing "Jailhouse Rock" in Folsom. Whew!

I am home, where I like to be. Exhausted and sore (I need to figure out how to play electric guitars sitting down but I figure if anybody's sitting down I'm not doing my job)

Thank you to those who sent emails. I'm wading through them as we speak.

Go Suns! Kobe is the devil. He must be stopped.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Newell said...

Welcome back, my friend.

The only person allowed to sit down on the job is BB King. :)

Glad you're home safely. Now go read about all the melamine that they're finding in freaking pork. (That's pork as in, human food.)

And the more I read about farms, the more I'm glad Robert knows how to grow stuff!

Anyway, not to blogpimp, but I've been following it closely at litbrit--when you get caught up, of course.

Cheers,
D.

9:31 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Welcome home. I watered your plants, put your mail on the kitchen counter and kept telling all the animals that yes, you were coming back home. Hope everything was okay on your arrival. All I want now is a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t when you come home. :)

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POP did all the heavy lifting, but the dogs and I ate all the cake.

You were done with that, right?

10:01 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

yes, i was done with the cake. i'm glad you ate it. the biggest thing on the agenda tonight is people coming over to watch the Suns play the lakers. i'm making my famous cherry/raspberry pie. they're bringing the rest of the meal themselves. it's going to be a great night.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh, pie!!!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home