Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Random Ten

And a beautiful Friday morning it is. . .

Two More Bottles of Wine - - - Delbert McClinton
Handle Me With Care - - - Traveling Wilburys
Son of A Preacher Man - - - Etta James
Got My Mojo Working - - - Muddy Waters & Buddy Guy
After The Gold Rush - - - Neil Young
Key To The Highway - - - Jeff Beck (live bootleg)
Cry Me a River - - - Julie London
The Cool, Cool River - - - Paul Simon
Phonograph Blues - - - Robert Johnson
Everything Goes to Hell - - - Tom Waits


bonus

Never Been To Spain - - - Hoyt Axton (live bootleg)

work beckons - - - what ya'll listenin' too?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Traveling Wilburys it is, if I can find the CD. And I will, if it takes me all day. Roy and George, what a loss. Just laundered some towells, so I'm ready for some great music and a good cry.

And I will handle me with care.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took me three attempts to pass the word verification, I must be challenged.

9:33 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

it always takes me at least two tries to pass myself. it's been that way since google "enhanced" the blogger platform. i only changed over because they made me and i haven't the wraith's mad coding skillz. george especially is missed by me, but the wilbury's are one of my favorites. i love the way that the huge talents and distinctive voices, both performing and composing, all combined into something so beautiful. i bet they had a great time sitting around together and making up their "history."

and do take good care of yourself friend blackdog.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home