Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday's Random Ten

Before I toddle off to the couch for a nap I will post the Random Ten which my wonderful and brilliant daughter in Ireland has told me is her favorite. I don't know if she listens to any of these but if she likes it I love it. For you m'darlin'.

The Foggy Dew - - Sinead O'Connor
Po' Lazarus - - Soundtrack "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
Time on My Hands - - Sweet Honey in the Rock
Musta Got Lost - - J. Geils (live bootleg from K-K-K-Katy's in Harvard Square)
Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - - Traffic
Cream - - Prince
Tell Me Somthing Good - - Rufus
You Been A Good Ol' Wagon - - Bessie Smith
Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - - Me (live soundboard take from Vegas show)
Let The Four Winds Blow - - Taj Mahal


Bonus track 11 (hit random twice, take the top)

Someday Soon - - Ian & Sylvia Tyson

2 Comments:

Blogger FriĆ°vin said...

Low Spark of High Heeled Boys... damn good song. I still hear it almost every weekend here on KGSR.

2:42 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

by a gun that didn't make any noise
but it wasn't the bullets
what laid him to rest
was the
low spark of high heeled boys


stevie winwood
far ahead of his time
and doesn't give a shit

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home