Friday, May 01, 2009

Random Name That Tune answer key

1. Bad Guys - - - Bugsy Malone - - - composer - Paul Williams (dude I luvs ya!)
2. Odalisque - - - The Decembrists
3. When I Paint My Masterpiece - - - Dylan
4. Tom Ame's Prayer - - - Steve Earle
5. Each Coming Night - - - Iron and Wine
6. Every Grain of Sand - - - Emmylou Harris (live bootleg, me on nasty undredeemed guitar) Dylan wrote this during his Christian phase and it doesn't suck.
7. Prank Calls - - - Kelley Stoltz
8. She Came From Fort Worth - - - Kathy Mattea (live bootleg from University of Colorado, Boulder, me on guitar again)
9. Send Me To The 'Lectric Chair - - - Bessie Smith
10. Prince of Peace - - - Leon Russell (live bootleg from 92, me on nasty slide)

2 Comments:

Blogger Batocchio said...

Good play list! I went to school with Sam (Iron and Wine). Great guy.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous article marketing said...

GOOD POST

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home