Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BlogRoll Change

I've been very sloppy keeping my blogroll up to date. Partly because there have been some times where I clumsily damage the beautiful coding done by The Dark Wraith, but through skippy, the bush kangaroo I found The Plain Truth About God-101 (what the church doesn't want you to know) and find it's well worth a spot. Besides that Paul the Spud has begun to blog exclusively at Shake's so he really didn't need a link on my sidebar that goes to a place that leads you to another place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz Blondsense said...

I just realized that I didn;t have this blog on my blogroll. You are now linked up. Sorry about that! I was linked to BBB though.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr 425
Was that the name of your band?

6:09 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

no, but that would a good one. i've been in some pretty decently named bands. usually though, the better the band's name was the worse we sounded. Malice Aforethought was a pretty decent all around band. Night Blooming Jazzmen was another great one.

grrr 425 has potential.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home