Thursday, September 28, 2006

How The Torture Bill Will Work

They grab somebody, whisk them off to a secret location. Deny them access to any kind of legal defense. Then they torture them into confessing to crimes that they use to excuse and justify their use of torture.

This is what the Democrats are seeking to compromise with.

Spineless. Simpering. Cowards.

All of them.


feeling cross today blogger sucks out loud find this at 3B's I haven't been able to respond to any comments here this morning.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pogo said...

minstrel, buddy
Blogger has sucked eggs today. You are exactly right - fucking cowards.

11:26 AM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

we will be paying the bills for this shit for years. and it will be a hard debt.

3:17 PM  
Blogger J. Goff said...

I hate my country. And I hope these bastards go to whatever circle of hell awaits criminals against humanity. This bill is nothing but saying "Well, here are your orders. Follow them." Funny. That didn't work for the Nazis.

6:48 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

I still don't hate my country. I despise what they are doing right now. I mourn the passing of beautiful ideas and freedoms. I grieve to know that my children will not have the freedoms I was told I fought to defend. I will fight some more, with every means at my disposal. It might mean fighting until the end of my days. Ok, so fucking be it. I ain't going anywhere. And I'm not going to ever shut up about what they've done.

8:34 PM  
Blogger belledame222 said...

Yup. Wretched fuckbags, i hope they -choke- on it.

4:13 PM  
Blogger belledame222 said...

...and so we see we are going back past the Revolution to our dark Salem roots.

4:15 PM  
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...

far past even salem. this is back to inquisition - destruction of carthage and jerusalem territory. and the thing they can't get through their fucking heads is that this isn't about who we're fighting it's about who we are.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home